Monday, April 5, 2010

SUN-day Afternoon at the Park

We have started a little tradition of heading to the park to relax in the sunshine on Sunday afternoons.  The kids love to throw the football, fly kites, and just play.  More often than not, we run into friends from the ward or the kids school and they love to play a bit while I enjoy lounging on a blanket.  The other day we loaded up, I remembered to grab the camera and we headed out.  We unloaded the blankets and sports equipment on the lawn and I decided I would get a few shots before I assumed my loungs position for the afternoon.  Travis and the kids were throwing the football around, Danny loves football, too bad his mom refuses to sign him up...

A couple quick shots of the kids playing...
I decided I would like a shot of Danny kicking the football....

There was a glare on the screen of the camera, so I had to look through the viewfinder, I asked Travis to make sure I did not get hit in the head...
And here is a final shot of 'EAGLE EYE' Traivs from my lounge blanket, where I layed for the rest of the afternoon nursing the big old bump on my head.... thanks for the warning T!!

No comments:

Post a Comment