Monday, April 5, 2010

HoPpY eAsTeR!!

Easter snuck up on me this year, I was not ready.  That does not, however, mean that my kids were not ready.  I scrambled to put together a couple fun things for them to do.  We ended up with friends at the park for a quick egg hunt Friday.  Then enjoyed a relaxing Easter Sunday at home.. I think I finally got out of bed around 11 o'Clock!!  That is my kind of holiday!

Some quick pix of the kids at the park

Cute little baskets eh?  Greatest thing ever... they collapse to store for next year... or move to the next house ;)
Ever wonder what happens when kids rise early and eat chocolate non-stop?!?
Well, my Mother of the Year skills will demonstrate for you....

Notice, she is still griping the marshmallow chick in her hand, just incase she is hungry when she wakes up...

We colored eggs and did another hunt in the back yard.  Keep in mind we just moved, nothing is set up yet, so it would be more acurate to say we did an egg hunt in a construction zone!!

Cori was crushed when Danny found the last egg... she is still talking about how NOT fun that was because Danny ruined it...lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment