Thursday, January 6, 2011

Official Blog Slacker?!?

It is apparently official that I am a blog slacker!
I have been told so by many friends, and if they don't know the real me... I don't know who does!

In an effort to improve my status, I will do a quick catch up post...
then try, try again to be a bLoGgEr!!

Where to start?????

Oh yes... June 2010
We hiked the old Rail Road Tunnels
from Boulder City to Hover Dam.
One word... Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!

Now for July...

Cami was Celebrated... and then Celebrated again :)

Making a wish....


For her friends party, we rented the rec center activity pool and made a splash!!
The BFF's

And the rest of us....

Now for August!

Cori turned 5!!!  My baby is 5???
She wanted a party at home with family and I was more than happy to grant that wish!



Back to School!
And one little one off to her first day of Kindergarten... tear.... 
She is so excited to go to the same school as Danny and Cami. 
I am so excited to unload them all at the same school and pick them all up there 7 hours later ;)


Our Big D started BMX lessons this fall,
 he competed in his first competition in October
where he placed 3rd overall and 1st in his age group. 
 No shockers here.... he ROCKS!


I achieved a life long goal of mine this fall.
(refer back to my goals post)
I have always wanted to run....
something, anything, as long as I was running.
So, I gathered 11 friends and registered us for
the Las Vegas RAGNAR Relay!
Call me crazy, but it was the best 195 miles of my life,
even though they took 36 hours to complete and I only got 1 hour of sleep.... the whole time!!
We were team "We're Not Dead Yet"
and themed ourselves after the Monte Python Holy Grail Movie! 
Complete with Coconuts and Shrubbery...
we had a ball and I can't wait for next year!
October 21-22 2011.... Who's with me?!?







Love you all!!! NI ;)

October also brought this....

hauled in by 3 little goblins that I adore!

Let's see if I can come out of this sugar coma to figure out what came next...
Oh Yes, Thanksgiving!!
and PIE:30..... of course ;)
We headed to SLC this year to be with family for the holiday, while I did not get many pics of the feasts, I did get a couple of the fun!




Which almost catches us up!
Now for December,
then I should be good to not post again until July... right??

Mom always LOVED Christmas Music, particularly Canon. 
One night as it played, I grabbed my children and danced around the room... Grandma Hubbarrera style.
While the holidays are difficult without her,
she is in our cherished memories. 
I hope to share those with my children,
to keep her in theirs as well.


Horses for Cori 

Clothes for Cami... Which she laid out and "tried on" lol! 

And sarcasm from Danny, who was also spoiled
with everything he asked for except an RC Car,
apparently Santa just doesn't think he needs 3! 


Now for all you Blog Doubters out there, Our year does not end with the magic of Christmas.  But rather another mythical creature visiting our house...

After Makailee yanked Cori's tooth out,
the Fairy visited and left behind just what she wanted...
goodbye baby smiles!  You will be missed.

And for NEW YEARS.......

I resolve to improve my Blog efforts.


1 comment:

  1. It was a joint effort on the tooth thing. The Tooth Fairy wanted to ride along with Santa anyways!

    ReplyDelete